In an effort to streamline the efficiency of enrolling students and to simplify the registration process for your child, we have implemented a new online registration process. Please take a few moments to create an InfoSnap login and register your student electronically.
TO GET STARTED:
- Click on the InfoSnap link below for the correct year you are registering your student.
- Create an InfoSnap account with a valid email address or cellphone number, if you have not already done so. Click here if you need to create an email address.
- Follow the on screen instructions thru the registration process for your student.
- Review all information before submitting. (Changes after submission can only be made at the school).
- If you have additional students to register you will be prompted after completion of the initial record. You may choose to snap non specific student information to be carried over to the new student record.
- Upon successful completion of your student’s registration you will have the opportunity to print the completed registration form.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your child will NOT be officially enrolled until registration procedures are complete and all required documentation is received at the school. Click here to view all Enrollment Requirements for Berkeley County School District.
If you have any issues with the InfoSnap registration process, please click “Contact Us” from any InfoSnap page, call InfoSnap support at (866) 986-1601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. For a list of Frequently Asked Question, click here
2016/2017 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION :
- These buttons are for registering students who will be NEW to Berkeley County School District for the 2016/2017 school year only. If your student is or has ever been enrolled in the district, DO NOT use these links. Please click here.
HEAD START REGISTRATION
for more information on on the Head Start registration process.
PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM
If you would prefer a paper registration please click here